Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Christmas presents you already regret buying for your kids...

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 51 Replies
3 moms liked this

I regret dd's drum set, even tho I didn't buy it....Her Dad bought it, but he works 6 days a week, and dont get to fully "enjoy" them like I do..lol

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Actually none of them.  A bit miffed that mom sent a bunch of craft things which i have no idea to use so we need to figure out how to create snow globes and use these wheel things for friendship bracelets.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I don't regret anything that I bought my kids for Christmas.  I can't even think of things from previou year that I regret either.  Generally if it is something that would annoy me, I don't buy it.

klamomma2
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Last year my son got a drum set I think the next morning be awaken by it I was regretting it lol But in the end it has been a great gift.   This I only had one, we got my youngest son a small quad four wheeler, its too cold for it to be outside so he has been riding around in the house with it.  It's a push button and it is loud and he runs into things, but he loves it.

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Maybe youtube could show ya

Quoting frndlyfn:

Actually none of them.  A bit miffed that mom sent a bunch of craft things which i have no idea to use so we need to figure out how to create snow globes and use these wheel things for friendship bracelets.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM

That is what someone else suggested.  The instructions for snow globes were in japanese with poorly illustrated pictures of what to make with the clay.

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Maybe youtube could show ya

Quoting frndlyfn:

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Please tell me that the 4 wheeler isn't gasoline powered, but one of those cheap battery powered "Power Wheels" things.

Quoting klamomma2:

Last year my son got a drum set I think the next morning be awaken by it I was regretting it lol But in the end it has been a great gift.   This I only had one, we got my youngest son a small quad four wheeler, its too cold for it to be outside so he has been riding around in the house with it.  It's a push button and it is loud and he runs into things, but he loves it.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I don't regret any of the Christmas presents I bought for my boys.

santa green

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Nothing really. I do hate that the craft boxes I got weren't sorted! 1001 small craft items just tossed in a box made for s big mess LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klamomma2
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Yes it is battery powered! lol After I click submit I thought about that.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Please tell me that the 4 wheeler isn't gasoline powered, but one of those cheap battery powered "Power Wheels" things.

Quoting klamomma2:

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank goodness.  I'd hate for someone to be using a gasoline powered 4 wheeler in the house.  That could kill all of you.  My kids have only ever had the gasoline powered ones.

Quoting klamomma2:

Yes it is battery powered! lol After I click submit I thought about that.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting klamomma2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)