Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who would of thought?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM
  • 13 Replies
So I posted on here before about my 6 year old sleeping in my bed.... We trying getting him out it was awful and he would cry from his bed that he just misses me :-( and come into our bed anyways in the middle of the night.

Well he had a follow-up doctors appointment and somehow it was brought up the doctor said "josh, your too old to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed" that night he slept in his bed with some crying at first but stayed in there all night!! And....

He has slept in his bed for a whole week!! Who would of thought all it took was the doctor to tell him to sleep in his bed!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:26 AM

He just needed to be told that he was too old.  :-)

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I'm so glad that it worked out for you.  I would have never thought of that either, but it worked and that is all that matters.  I hope that you are enjoying your roomier bed. ;)

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM

That is great. Thanks for the update.

Sometimes kids need to hear it from the doctor (they supposedly know more then we do, lol).

HyperMom38
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM

LOL!!!  I'll be getting the Ped to tell that to my DD at her next appointment!!!

Lindsayhoy0612
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Although he aske for his tv on last night and I said no the doctor says its bad for your sleep and he said" what does he know" and rolled over... It was an honest try lol

Quoting natesmom1228:

Sometimes kids need to hear it from the doctor (they supposedly know more then we do, lol).

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aimhawk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I think maybe he just needed to hear it from an outside source! Congratulations, though! I couldn't imagine sharing our bed with DD, she is a crazy sleeper!

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Quoting Lindsayhoy0612:

Although he aske for his tv on last night and I said no the doctor says its bad for your sleep and he said" what does he know" and rolled over... It was an honest try lol

Quoting natesmom1228:

It's selective agreement, lol

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Glad he is sleeping in his bed now!! Glad the doctor could help!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:06 PM

That's wonderful news.

aetrom
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM

lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)