Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

A guide to a toothless child recommend by Tooth Fairy & Associate

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

There are many question on what or how to treat your child when they lose a tooth in this group. I found information which I hope will be helpful. Click on Tooth Fairy.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
corrinacs
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I think your link doesn't take you where you need to go :).  But I'm interested in the information.  My son should be losing his first tooth any day now :)

M4LG5
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM

my twins are 6.5 years old and haven't lost a tooth yet.  They are patiently waiting.  Their teeth are getting loose but not loose enough.  Poor girls.  They want their dollars! haha

janitablue
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Sorry about that I fix it let me know if you still having problems. Thanks

Quoting corrinacs:

I think your link doesn't take you where you need to go :).  But I'm interested in the information.  My son should be losing his first tooth any day now :)

corrinacs
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Much better :).  It was taking me a to a form to post something in the Elementary School Kids Group LOL'

That's fantastic, thank you!  I didn't know what to expect during this time.  ALl I know is that DADDY is helping pulling teeth.....I am NOT having anything to do with ti.  I can't stand it LOL

Quoting janitablue:

Quoting corrinacs:

janitablue
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Good luck  I  hope everything works out............. You can make tooth pulling a father and son bonding. lol wink

Quoting corrinacs:

Much better :).  It was taking me a to a form to post something in the Elementary School Kids Group LOL'

That's fantastic, thank you!  I didn't know what to expect during this time.  ALl I know is that DADDY is helping pulling teeth.....I am NOT having anything to do with ti.  I can't stand it LOL

Quoting janitablue:

Quoting corrinacs:

steelcage
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I love this! Helpful since my oldest just lost her third tooth in a two month span...however it doesnt say what to do if the child looses their lost tooth! DD dropped hers out of the baggie and we cant find it anywhere =( She's afraid the tooth fairy won't come (she is, but she's only leaving a quarter, instead of a dollar).

Iamsweetypie
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

My son just turned 5 Jan 9th and Monday he lost his first tooth. He went to dentist today because of severe headaches and his 6 yr molars are cutting in. He has to go back in 6 months to have spacers put in and to see if his baby molars have fallen out. He is not happy at all right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN