Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How many e-mails do you have? Do you check them everyday? If you have more than one, why

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I have tons of junk emails on my personal account. I go in every couple of weeks and do mass deletions. 

I get about 12 emails daily at work. Most of them are real. 

Teachers get an email account to use only for school. So I have a personal one and a work one. 

wifeynmommie80
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I have 3 emails, personal , junk and work, so my personal maybe 5-6 a day since its from my direct contacts, junk about 100-200 being as its just an email i use for other sites including this one, and work about 50-60 a day, but they won't always be meant personaly for me , sometimes our HR departmetn sends out random emails to everyone and it only pertains to some people.

RatherBeReading
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I have one email, and very little of it is from people I actually know, lol. I get homeschooling stuff, recipes and celeb gossip stuff. It is rarely empty...I go through it when I am bored, or when it hits 500 emails. Bored usually comes first.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I have two n check both of them daily.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelyuna20
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I have 2, my main one and one I created for online job applications. I don't really use the second one anymore. I check it to clear off the spam and thats it. my main e-mail gets checked at least once a day. I sometimes forget on the weekend.

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I have 4. I don't use 1 at all anymore (my Yahoo account). I have 2 gmails. 1 is personal for friends and family and one is for all my personal financial stuff. My 4th account is work. It is through my company.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I have my personal account and my work one that I check everyday.  I also have one for my phone but I never check that one.

family in the van   Mom of four

saltlifemama
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I have two, one that I share with dh and one that is mine since before we married. With my smartphone I see all the mail that comes in through out the day. Some days I actually read them some days I do not.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I have 2. My personal and my work emails. Yes, I check them both everyday.

signingmama2915
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM
I have 5. One is my regular email, one i cant close because ive had forever and given it out yo kids schools, other one is from my college, one from being a soccer coach and one to get no junk mail at.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)