Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How many e-mails do you have? Do you check them everyday? If you have more than one, why

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
mom2jessnky
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I only have one, I check it a couple times a day (my phone yells at me when I get emails).

corrinacs
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:58 PM

0 undread :).  I check that first because I never know what comes through.  Most times its junk.  I think I delte about 1000000 junk mails before something good happens.  A lot o fjunk I ask for because I like to know when ppl are having sales (like Clinique, etc).  But good gracious, some of them send emails nearly daily :/.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I have two email addresses. My emails come to my phone, I check them daily.

typing

TroyboysMom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I have several g-mail accounts - one for websites that require an e-mail to log-in (like this one), one for personal e-mail, one for charitable work I do, an e-mail address for our family altogether, and another for my PTA position. ETA: They are all linked to my phone, so I check them as they come in.

TurboMom81
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I have 3. One personal, one professional, and my work email.

wedding ticker

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I get them to my phone. I check them a few times a day. I hate when there is too many e-mails in my inbox, one of my weird pet peeves

sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM

2 and most everyday.

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I have accounts all over the place: Yahoo, gmail, Microsoft.net, and our personal web server (which is my primary address). I can check all my emails from my computer or phone and try to remember to check them at least once a day.

I got the Yahoo account to subscribe to the yahoo groups, gmail I set up as part of a school project but now I use it on job applications and Microsoft was set up to use MSN messenger to chat with online buddies. DH and I got fed up with constantly having to change our email address when we moved so he bought us a domain. We could have just switched over to our web- based emails but we wanted more stability and versatility and I also used to make web pages so we used the domain for that too.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

My husband has many.

I don't know how many. I know he has one for junk email. One for jobs, not sure how many others. I don't have the password for any of them, but don't need them.

Of course he has my password, he probably just doesn't realize it, and has never used it.

GigiPerichje
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I have 2 hotmails accts, one is for a small courier bussines, but lately I just use my personal one and put everything on it, bills, school, PTA, bussines, etc is easier to keep up and in connected to my ph...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN