Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

money management

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
moneybunny.com can someone check this out and tell me about it? im mobile and trying to decide if its worth it to pack up the kids and go find free wifi for ds 6 to look at this. thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Let me get this straight, you need free wifi for your kid to access that website, but you don't need it to access CM?  

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Many credit unions and banks offer free programs for teaching kids about money and budgeting. Check with yours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy06and09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:48 PM
im mobile... meaning im on my phone. that site didnt work on my phone. i dont have the internet at home. so yes in order for my son to access the website i would need to go somewhere that has free wifi.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Let me get this straight, you need free wifi for your kid to access that website, but you don't need it to access CM?  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy06and09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM
ds has a bank account at our local bank and they give rewards when he deposits so much money but i want to be able to work with him on it at home and get some interactive things for him as well.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Many credit unions and banks offer free programs for teaching kids about money and budgeting. Check with yours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I have never heard of it.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)