Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Have your kids been to a concert?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 42 Replies

dd has been to a few...This past Saturday she got to see her fave....Justin Bieber

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets32285
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Nope.  I took my 4 year old to Monster Jam on Saturday.  So that was pretty awesome!  I was going to take my kids to see One Direction at the state fair, but we were not able to make it.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Yes, they've been to concerts.  My oldest has seen Toby Keith 2 or 3 times now.  Both have been to a Bret Michaels concert.

Thank goodness my boys aren't into that teeny bopper music.  I don't think that I could sit through one of those concerts.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Nope not yet! They aren't interested in any groups yet.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Yes my son has been to Blake Shelton. He loved it. He will be going with us to others this summer.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Yes, they've been to concerts.  My oldest has seen Toby Keith 2 or 3 times now.  Both have been to a Bret Michaels concert.

Thank goodness my boys aren't into that teeny bopper music.  I don't think that I could sit through one of those concerts.

I am with you on that. Nathan is not a Bieber fan or really a fan of any of todays music. I barely know who anyone is.

Fields456
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Yes dd (6 1/2) has been to a lot at the Houston rodeo but last summer I took her to see train she had a blast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsLogansMommy
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I took my dd to a naked brothers band (nat and alex wolf) concert at the fair one year

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:56 AM

They've been to a WMZQ fest

sonshining
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I took my son to  the Wiggles and Sesame Street live and Disney on Ice when he was a preschooler. When he was 9, Alice Cooper (my husbands favorite rock star since he was a teen) came to town and he went to that concert. I didn't want to battle with my husband on whether or not he was too young, it wasn't worth it. My son happened to be a fan too, and he throughly enjoyed it.

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM

dd has these head phones that block out about 70 percent of sound....Last year she pretty much slept thru a Poison concert....She slept thru all but the last 10 min of Daughtry, and our seat was about 5 rows from the stage...lol...People were looking at her like omg that child is asleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN