Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Spring Break is coming soon. Where are you going?

Posted by   + Show Post
Spring Break will be here in a few weeks. My kindergartener chose to go to Washington DC this year. She wants to see the White House. We had offered to take her to Florida, but apparently she values the US President over Minnie Mouse and the Disney princesses.

We'll be traveling across the country in our RV, so we'll see 7 states (each way) on our drive. It should be much more interesting terrain than our trip to Texas over Christmas. This trip will have my daughter visiting her 34th state, and having visited 13 states in the last 12 months.

What are you doing for spring break?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
SwtSnowflake2
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Nowhere...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Maybe spending a few nights with my grandparents.. a few play dates... Big trips aren't my thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM

We don't have a spring break. Just Good Friday and the Monday after Easter. We aren't going away.

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM

We don't have any spring break plans.....yet

SahmTam
by Tammy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

We don't have a Spring Break here, so we aren't going anywhere for Spring Break.

I wonder if this is a PA. thing or just a coicidence that both of ours schools lack spring break!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

rockinmomto2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I have no idea. Probably nowhere. My mom may take them for a day/night (which would be incredible), but that's about it. We live just south of DC, so I may take them up for a day (they loved being there last year).

huskermom98
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I am going to a 4-day out of town scrapbooking retreat, but as a family we won't be going anywhere (although DH may GO crazy the 4 days I'm gone!!!)  Ususally DH tries to take the full week off, but he's a couple of days short this year so we'll have to pack our Spring Break fun into a couple less days.  I'm guessing we'll have at least one trip to our local Science Center because Sue the T-Rex (from Chicago) will be on display!

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Sleeping in and relaxing. 

Who am I kidding, I have a two year old. I'll be busy!

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I've never heard of that. 

Quoting SahmTam:

Quoting steelcrazy:

We don't have a Spring Break here, so we aren't going anywhere for Spring Break.

I wonder if this is a PA. thing or just a coicidence that both of ours schools lack spring break!

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Nowhere. My younger 2 have break the last week in March. My oldest (in a different school) has his the week after, and I'll have to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)