Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I've never had that!! (OT)

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Jen
  • 98 Replies

What is a food item that you have never had that most people have?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstanothrmom
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Hamburger with a bun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Liver   

SahmTam
by Tammy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Ham/pork/pork bacon/shellfish- for religious reasons. 

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM

My Mom's parents made her eat all kinds of stuff when she was growing up so there were things she would never fix for us because she refused to ever eat them again and so I have never tried:  meatloaf, liver, brussel sprouts are a few that I can think of off the top of my head.

I didn't know what a taco was until I turned 17 when my friends introduced me to Taco Bell. LOL  (Neither of my parents had ever tried Mexican Food.)

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I have never had a chili dog

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I never had kale, spinach or brussel sprouts until I was an adult. My dad didn't like that stuff so my mom didn't make it.

It is crazy to me that you didn't have a taco until you were 17!

Quoting ivf_blessed:

My Mom's parents made her eat all kinds of stuff when she was growing up so there were things she would never fix for us because she refused to ever eat them again and so I have never tried:  meatloaf, liver, brussel sprouts are a few that I can think of off the top of my head.

I didn't know what a taco was until I turned 17 when my friends introduced me to Taco Bell. LOL  (Neither of my parents had ever tried Mexican Food.)

QU33NB33_213
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Sloppy joes. I have never had one. The smell just gets to me. Even as a kid i never had one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Meatloaf can be good.  We mess around with recipes.   Taco bell isnt real tacos LOL.   My guy never had fast food until he was in his 20s due to where he grew up.

Quoting ivf_blessed:

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Quoting jaytee:

I have never had a chili dog

I couldn't think of anything, but I've never had that either. 

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I agree with you that Taco Bell isn't real tacos.

Where did your guy grow up?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Meatloaf can be good.  We mess around with recipes.   Taco bell isnt real tacos LOL.   My guy never had fast food until he was in his 20s due to where he grew up.

Quoting ivf_blessed:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN