Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

sending snacks to your kids school.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hi to all the moms out there if you want to send cup cakes or snacks to your kids school i think that its ok to do stuff for the kids for there birthdays or just a special time . Its nice to do stuff for your babys at there school.  so mommy nt worry about sending food to you kids school at all. 

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Is there a question you are asking?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Our kids' school doesn't allow outside food.  

*ETA*  I take that back.  They're allowed to bring a healthy snack, but no fast food (for lunches) and no birthday stuff.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Dawn3535
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:52 PM

no just saying its cool to send snacks to your kids school...

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM

We do the birthday stuff . I wanted to do holiday stuff as well but couldnt find the particular product i was looking for to send in so i sent in stickers instead for the class.  We usually can not afford to do a birthday party outside of school so sending in cupcakes with dd means she can celebrate with her friends.  They get sung a special birthday song and all.

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

At my DD's school you aren't allowed to send food of any kind for birthday celebrations.

Kris_PBG
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:58 PM
You will definitely want to let your teacher know ahead of time, as there are considerations she may be aware of that need to be factor in....

Quoting Dawn3535:

no just saying its cool to send snacks to your kids school...

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I sent in cupcakes last year for my sons birthday. He loved it. This year there are more retrictions so I'm thinking of making up goodie bags for his class!
SahmTam
by Tammy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I used to love sending stuff for their b-days, but now our school has a no food in classrooms policy- they can't bring in any snacks at all or treats for b-days/holidays.

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM
We send cupcakes for birthdays! Those or banana bread muffins depending on class restrictions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iansusie
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM

we are required to send snacks about once a month. The teacher usually lets a kid bring snacks on his birthday so they can bring cupcakes or cookies. For holidays, we are also alloed to send anything we want

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN