Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

When was the last time you had adult rated fun?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 56 Replies

My friend ask me that I look at him dumbfound. I thought damn my life is so boring I don't know when I had adult rated fun.  When was the last time you had adult rated fun? You know going to the movies and watch a R movie? or Hang out with the girls and have a drink or two?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I have that atleast 3 times a month. I plan for those nights so I don't go stircrazy. Hubby and I go out 2 of those nights for some fun together. We go shopping, movies and out to dinner. Sometimes we hit up a friends place for some cards and a few drinks.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Umm not in a long time..  I havent had a girls day out in over 3 years.  I am not an R rated type of person though.  For example, my 21st birthday I had an indoor picnic with friends and their children whereas the typical 21st birthday involves going to a bar.   LOL  I am in my 30s now so going to a movie would be a nice luxury.

SpurgeonMom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:16 PM
since my soon to be ex and i are not together anymore her has the kids every Friday/Saturday night at least once or twice a month 2/4 don't want too see their dad so usually one or 2 weekends a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I go out with the girls at least once a month, sometimes twice. DH and I go out at least once every other month just the two of us.

It is important to remain an adult and have a life outside of your kids.

janitablue
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I am not a R person but I can also related. R -rated adult fun is going to  scrapbooking. lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Umm not in a long time..  I havent had a girls day out in over 3 years.  I am not an R rated type of person though.  For example, my 21st birthday I had an indoor picnic with friends and their children whereas the typical 21st birthday involves going to a bar.   LOL  I am in my 30s now so going to a movie would be a nice luxury.

janitablue
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Kudos to you and your husband for making quality time for each other.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I go out with the girls at least once a month, sometimes twice. DH and I go out at least once every other month just the two of us.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Adult time???
What is this thing you speak of?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Last night. DS's travel baseball game had a BYOB Coach bag Bingo. It was a lot of fun and we raised a lot of money. My girlfriends and I have a mom's night out once a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

my guy and i do have lunch once or twice a month while dd is in school.  Does that count when we go to a sit down restaurant?

Quoting janitablue:

I am not a R person but I can also related. R -rated adult fun is going to  scrapbooking. lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:25 PM

You have to, it's the only way to stay married. Make time for yourself and make time for each other. Remember that you are more than a wife and mother but a woman too, let her out once in a while.

Quoting janitablue:

Kudos to you and your husband for making quality time for each other.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN