Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 1/28/13

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:56 AM
  • 36 Replies

It's Bubble Wrap Day!

Do you pop it or do you let the kids pop it? Have you ever bought bubble wrap JUST to pop it?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I will pop a few bubbles then let the kids have it. I never purchased bubble wrap just to pop.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:21 AM
We all pop it :) I've never had to buy it. My fam owns a grocery store and is in the apparel business... I get it free a lot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TJFBGMommy
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:36 AM

My husband is always bringing home huge sheets of bubble wrap for the kids to pop.  I of course have to sneak in a few pops myself. 

Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Tcha!  As if I'd let the little monsters have all the fun!!  If we get something with bubble wrap, it's shared...lol.  No, I haven't bought it just to pop because it's more expensive than it needs to be

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I do pop it.  I've never had a need to buy it though, we have plenty laying around here.

Funny bubble wrap popping story.  The day that the shooting in CT happened, I was at work with Santa in the rotunda of the mall.  Just before our lunch break I heard what sounded to me like semi-automatic gun fire echoing through the rotunda.  I spun around and took a few steps in the direction of the sound while reaching for my cellphone in my pocket.  That is when I see a girl at a kiosk popping bubble wrap.  My first thought was "stand down idiot, it's bubble wrap".  lol

luvmybug
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I totally pop it! Dd likes to as well, so I save about half of the bubbles for her.
jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I love bubble wrap! I do pop it and I let the kiddos pop it too. I have never purchased it just to pop.

We will throw it on the floor and jump on it, lol! Great fun! I could never work at a bubble wrap factory, I would be fired for sure!

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Omg! Thanks for the story. Gave me a good laugh :-)

Quoting steelcrazy:

I do pop it.  I've never had a need to buy it though, we have plenty laying around here.

Funny bubble wrap popping story.  The day that the shooting in CT happened, I was at work with Santa in the rotunda of the mall.  Just before our lunch break I heard what sounded to me like semi-automatic gun fire echoing through the rotunda.  I spun around and took a few steps in the direction of the sound while reaching for my cellphone in my pocket.  That is when I see a girl at a kiosk popping bubble wrap.  My first thought was "stand down idiot, it's bubble wrap".  lol

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM

LOVE to pop it! It's a great stress-reliever! I do let the kids pop some of it, although any bubble wrap that come in my b-day box from my parents is all mine!

I have never bought any just to pop it, but have been tempted a few times when extra stressed.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Ds loves to pop it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN