Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you buy your kids for Valentine's day??

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 29 Replies

I usually buy balloons, stuffed animal, candy, and a rose... Im doing it different this year....She is getting a zebra print bag for school, candy, play doh ( her fave stuff on earth) and a new shirt...

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM

That's awesome.  I am thinking about doing something different for Caden too.  He's allergic to so many f oods, and I want to stay away from candy.

So, it may be a shirt, pjs, baloon is a good idea :).  We will see.  Let me get through January LOL

rhoopes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I have valentines gifts for kids on  my online store. Check some of them out: http://www.robinhoopes.labellabaskets.com

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I just get them something small. A small toy or candy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2Bellarose
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Usually a valentines gift bag with a stuffed animal, v day book, card, chocolate and a toy. This year for my 6 y/o she is going with her daddy to a daddy daughter dance so instead of a toy in her bag we will probably get her a heart shaped necklace for him to give her.

aj23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM

He gets a stuffed dog every year. The ony exception was last year when he just really had to have this Valentines Mickey Mouse he saw. I've already bought the one for this year.

huskermom98
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Ummmm...nothing?  I don't know that I've even bought a present, but I have gotten special dessert treats in the past (Coldstone cupcakes, grocery store cupcakes, etc.)  I guess I never got a gift from my parents so I don't think it's a necessity...plus we're just 6 weeks past Cmas and 2 weeks past DS2's birthday.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM

We don't get them anything. I do tell them Happy Valentine's Day and give them extra hugs and kisses, though : )

Judesmom333
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Maybe some wrestlers he's been asking for and definately wrestling tickets. The Rocks going to be there! He's going to be so excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tara922c
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM

A box of candy. I bought dd a shirt to wear to school that day, and I will buy her valentines for her friends at school and at dance. I will also allow her to buy a small box of candy for teacher. I will probably get dd a little box of candy and maybe a little stuffed animal.

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Not sure about DS but I have a pair of pajamas I bought DD for Christmas that I never gave her so she'll get them for Valentine's Day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)