Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 1/29/13

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:02 AM
  • 39 Replies

What kind of weather scares you the most?

What kind of weather do you love?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:27 AM

I do not like tornadoes--very little warning that one is bearing down on your home.

I love dark gray rainy days in summer.

endurablemist
by Crystal on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I don't like thunder storms.

I actually love snow, if I can't stay home and just watch it fall.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Ice scares me. So easy for power to go out, terrible to drive in, and, ever since I slipped and fell and really bruised my tailbone about a yr ago, I'm a nervous wreck walking on it (although I'm still willing to go ice skating- go figure).

#2 on the "scares me" list would be tornados, but it's not a huge fear.

I LOVE snow! I don't even mind driving in/on it (as long as there's no ice involved!). A nice warm (around 70*) and sunny spring or fall day would be my 2nd fave (although not my sinuses!).

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Ice and tornadoes/high winds... All 3 have hit and effected our home/lifes in the last 5yrs

I love snow. Or a nice 60*day with Sun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM

earthquakes USED to scare me, but I've lived through them in Panama, NY, and VA, so now they are just annoyances.  Twisters totally freak me out....we don't usually get them in our area, but had some go through a couple of years ago that did serious damage (as in houses destroyed, etc.) and that is something I can't handle very well because, there's really no place to go that is completely safe....definitely scary to me

mild/slightly warm partly cloudy/partly sunny, no rain :-)  Not that I'm picky or anything...I just am not able to be out in hot, super sunny weather...core temp heats up too fast....supposedly due to over use of things like Actifed when I was younger

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I hate thunderstorms.
I love the sunny weather.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I hate tornadoes.  Luckily, I haven't lived through one but since they are abundant where I live it could happen.  I love 70 degree weather.

family in the van   Mom of four

mommatothree01
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I don't like tornadoes (and right nowwe're under a tornado warning...), but I LOVE thunderstorms.  I also really love the nice big snowflakes, but I hate driving in snow.

angelyuna20
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM

tornados, sunny with a high in the 80's and no humidity

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:43 AM

High winds scare me because my neighbors trampoline ended up in front of my house once and barely missed my hubby's car.

I love hot days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)