Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

my karate boy

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Neat job doing the video! Congrts to DS on the sparring.

Allthree of my kids did Okinawa-te karate for a while. Now only the oldest has stuck with it and is a purple belt who is close to testing for blue. Our dojo doesnt do stripes or half-belts so it takes about a year per level.

It's always interesting to see how different schools teach. Students at our dojo don't wear the chest/body pads, only heads, hands and feet. It's SO cute to watch the little guys and gals spar!

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

Momyplease
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Neat job doing the video! Congrts to DS on the sparring.

Allthree of my kids did Okinawa-te karate for a while. Now only the oldest has stuck with it and is a purple belt who is close to testing for blue. Our dojo doesnt do stripes or half-belts so it takes about a year per level.

It's always interesting to see how different schools teach. Students at our dojo don't wear the chest/body pads, only heads, hands and feet. It's SO cute to watch the little guys and gals spar!

Thank you so much . I know they look so cute ,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)