Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I need some advice

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

My 9 year old son has now been suspended 2 times this year for stealing. 2 weeks ago he stole another childs MP 3 and this week he stole 2 demonstration rocks from one of his teachers. He has stolen his brothers bb gun and was forced to give it back and then stole his 9 year old friends bb gun and was also forced to return that one. He has repeatedly stolen money out of my pockets/purse. Im at my wits end. My neighbor suggested we call the county Police Department and let them know whats going on. Maybe they could Scare Him Straight. I called them last night. Apparently they dont do that anymore. So I asked him. What should I take away? My play guns is what he told me so Im taking those to my parents. I need some advice. Any ideas on what else I should be doing?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Well, what have you been doing thus far when he steals?

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Bump

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM

What she said.   Perhaps a visit to juvie hall would make a difference and kids there can tell him how not cool his behavior is.

Quoting steelcrazy:

amzbrznjz
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:08 PM

this...do YOU and does HE return the missing items...My DD once took a prize out of the box at a bank, simple misunderstaning, but I made her go inside explain what happened, return them and apologize...while I stand there sternly looking at her

Quoting frndlyfn:

What she said.   Perhaps a visit to juvie hall would make a difference and kids there can tell him how not cool his behavior is.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN