Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love pintrest!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

100 days of homeschooling my son!

I got this idea for 100 day hats from pintrest.  They each have 100 strips of paper on their hats.  My son wrote 100 tally marks on his and it says 100 under there.

Then we did this for science

He's learning about plants in his science workshop at his charter homeschool so we are just expanding on it at home :)

Do you ever look up school ideas on pintrest?  It is so full of them!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I still don't get into pinterest.  If I need an idea for a project it is just as easy to google it as it is to search around pinterest looking for ideas.  Not to mention that google it typically quicker.  I have friends who spend hours on end on pinterest looking for ideas for a project that they are working on.  I just don't have time for that.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I like it for browsing around and gathering ideas to possibly use in the future. I go on it in the evenings to search around it. I found alot of ideas for the baby shower that I threw for a friend.

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I love pinterest too...I could sit and look forever lol

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:49 PM

It took me a long t ime to get into it. It's not very organized for me,  but once I started checking it out just for shits and giggles it does have a ton of ideas. I got the Ready To Pop idea for the baby shower that I threw for my friend from Pinterest.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I still don't get into pinterest.  If I need an idea for a project it is just as easy to google it as it is to search around pinterest looking for ideas.  Not to mention that google it typically quicker.  I have friends who spend hours on end on pinterest looking for ideas for a project that they are working on.  I just don't have time for that.

saysmom
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I love Pinterest! I have found some great crafts, cooking recipes and hairstyles on there. It can be addicting,

story0702
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:08 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest !!! Im a 4-H Advisor  and found tons of ideas on there!!

Pukalani79
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Cute projects! I love pinterest, but I can't go on there too often or I'll spend the day there! :)

Kimbunny
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Pinterest is the best!!! I love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Cute hats! I haven't checked out pinterest yet. I google if I want to look for something.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)