Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do with all the school papers?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm talking about the practice sheets for writing, glueing things in order, coloring pages. I feel like I'm drowning in paper work! I have some that I'm keeping, but don't know if the other I should wait until the end of the school year to toss? She my first one in kindergarten.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Replies (51-55):
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Each of my children have a plastic tub with a lid for each grade. Inside are all the projects, tests, and other important papers from that year. The tubs are stacked in the garage. Someday we may go through them and toss some, but for now I like to hold onto them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I have a binder for each year and save some work (kidds choose stuff too) report cards, teacher/school newsletters, field trips, concerts, spelling tests....etc....all go in those clear plastic covers.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I would ask the relatives if they would like to have something to hang on their refrigerator. If not, then I would toss them. (assuming of course that she is done with them) 

Right now, I have a few drawings that my son did, that I would be throwing out. A friend in Australia wants to see them, so I'm sending them to her.

bleumonster
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM
I put them in the recycle pile as they come. I only keep original artwork, cool projects, funny or touching essays and anything that I might use for blackmail in the future LOL. Those I put into a binder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I put most of it in a bin and at the end of the year, go through it and decide what to keep and what to toss. Some stuff I toss when it comes home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)