Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Groan........................

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 17 Replies

Its noon dismissal today. You know what that means......no nap for mama LOL.  Could be worse. Whats everyone's Friday look like for the day!??

good morning

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
story0702
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

First day in i cant remember how long that I get to stay home all day! I don't have to help at the school or a committee meeting to go to ! I am turning off my phone so no one can call and ask me to take of anything . hehe 

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I'd love to take a nap today, but that is something that I haven't done in 35+ years, except when I'm really sick.  I'm cold and tired.  Luckily I don't have much on the agenda, so I can slack off in front of the computer for most of the day.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Pretty typical Friday for me. I am working until 2:30PM and not my normal 1pm because I am making some time up.

Kiddo has bowling tonight and then he is going to my moms and hubby and I are going out with friends.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'd love to take a nap today, but that is something that I haven't done in 35+ years, except when I'm really sick.  I'm cold and tired.  Luckily I don't have much on the agenda, so I can slack off in front of the computer for most of the day.

I can't nap during the day. There is always way too much to be done.

luvmybug
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Nothing too special. Dd's father is taking her to Monster Jam tonight. They go every year. So that means she will not be returned to me until late tonight for the weekend. That is cool with me though. Even though I miss her like crazy during the week, it is good that her and her father get to do fun things like that together every once in a while. But after she gets home I get to shower her with kisses and love. Plus she just got glasses this week and I'm dying to see her in them!
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting steelcrazy:

I know, who has time for that.  I may be exhausted and may want to slack off today, but I know that it won't happen because I have too darn much to do and not enough time to do it.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Thank you because there are people that tell me there is always time for a nap, lol. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thinks the opposite.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting steelcrazy:

I know, who has time for that.  I may be exhausted and may want to slack off today, but I know that it won't happen because I have too darn much to do and not enough time to do it.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I'm working today. Napping is never an option for me on weekdays. It's a rare luxury.

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

The kids are OFF today!  AHHHH!  It's "teacher's prep day" or something along those lines.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Snow day :/ which means muffins with mom is postponed, again... But I've got a migraine and all 3 boys are being good... I'm taking meds and a nap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN