Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Monday....

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

So what's the plan for you today?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:32 PM

waiting to hear from my dd's doctor if they want her to go to the office or ER fun times

M4LG5
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Work, run at lunch (it's been awhile), work again, basketball practice, homework with girls, chores, and then help with my oldest daughter's project.  The diorama is completed.....she just needs help with organizing her "research" (as she likes to call it).

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I am at work and then going to the gym in about 25 minutes. The kiddo is home trying to get over being sick. He prefers to be by himself when he is not feeling good.

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Got the kids to school. Went to the gym. Will take oldest to karate tonight after dinner. Cleaning and cooking inbetween all of that as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

New Monday schedule... DD decided she wants to take an art class before her regular day class. (She goes one day a week at a homeschool charter school) so I had to get up an hour earlier.  I've been SO spoiled not having to take a kid anywhere until 10am..LOL

Both boys have Orthodontist appointments today - DS2 is SO excited. He got his retainer last month and they are thinking he may only need to wear it at night starting this month. I don't know about that. It seems too soon to me but what do I know?

Regular day of school work

I go play cribbage tonight... haven't won lately - maybe I will get lucky :)

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I went grocery shopping this morning and then did my usual post-weekend-clean-up-the-pigsty-cleaning. I didn't do too much beyond that- I'm saving my energy to help my oldest study for his science test tomorrow-- and trust me, I need to save up my energy! 

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

waiting to hear from my dd's doctor if they want her to go to the office or ER fun times

Aww, hope it's not too serious!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I'm feeling bleh today although I did have  good practice session on my bass guitar!

Took DD to school, did my home critter care and now I'm waiting around to take the dog to the vet in an hour and a half. I should do some dishes and laundry in the mean time but am not feeling any sort of motivation.

After DD gets home from school I will need to check in on her homework progress, make dinner, put her to bed, and do evening critter care. I'm wondering if we'll get to take our new bird tht we are adopting home soon. DH is in charge of arranging that.

calsmom62
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Sick in bed today. Way fun.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM
We took oldest to school n did a few things at home.picked oldest son up from school n took the trash out to road.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN