Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

New here! :)

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hi ladies! My name is Samm and I'm new here. I'm a single 30 something mom to three beautiful girls. I have identical twin girls named Lennon and Taytum who will be 5 on the 20th of this month. And my baby Sofia will be 2 in April. My twins will start kindergarten in August. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM

welcome

Truluv4ever
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Hello & welcome. I have 5 beautiful girls, ages 21, 19, 13, 10 & 6 years old, in fact my youngest will be 7 on Feb. 20th! We had a great experience with kindergarten. Mine that are still in school are in grades 8, 5 & 1. I hope you get to meet some of the nice ladies here~
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM

HI and welcome to the group!!

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hi, Samm. Welcome to the gorup!

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Welcome to the group!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emeraldmama7
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Welcome!!!  What a bittersweet time in your twins and your life!  I still remember when I sent my first off to school.  My name is Jessa, 31, mama to:  Alyssa(11), Autumn(10), Mariah(9), Matthew(9), Blake(7), Laila(3), and Athena was born 9/14.  =)  My oldest two are in 5th grade, the middle two are in 3rd grade and the youngest of the olders is in 1st grade.  My next one won't start for another 2 years.  =)

Sarlinda
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Welcome to the group! I love your dd's names! :)

mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Yes it is very bitter sweet. I'm gonna cry lol! Awe congrats on the new baby! :)

Quoting Emeraldmama7:

Welcome!!!  What a bittersweet time in your twins and your life!  I still remember when I sent my first off to school.  My name is Jessa, 31, mama to:  Alyssa(11), Autumn(10), Mariah(9), Matthew(9), Blake(7), Laila(3), and Athena was born 9/14.  =)  My oldest two are in 5th grade, the middle two are in 3rd grade and the youngest of the olders is in 1st grade.  My next one won't start for another 2 years.  =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting Sarlinda:

Welcome to the group! I love your dd's names! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emeraldmama7
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Oh, yes!  I cried with all of them, even the ones who were super happy to go. And by time my 7 yr old son went to K it was full time.  And I didn't know it until just days before school!  I was so upset because I was afraid he couldn't handle a full day without me.  None of my kids ever went to daycare or preschool.  Of course, he (like all the rest) did just fine.  LOL   And thank you on the congrats.  =)

Quoting mama.samm.2.3:

Yes it is very bitter sweet. I'm gonna cry lol! Awe congrats on the new baby! :)

Quoting Emeraldmama7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN