Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where would YOU put...2-2-13

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

this in your home? You can not change the color or the item in anyway. You can change what is set on/in it. What room will you put this in? Will it inspire a room makeover?

DRESSER-BENCH LOVE IT...for the cats!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Yikes, I gotta think about this one.

kanakake
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM

either in my kids play room next to their bookshelf or in my bedroom where no one would see it but me because as pretty as it is, it just wouldnt go with what I have in my home.

Precious333
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Cool!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilyFlair
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

this would be very nice at the end of my bed if there was a pair. other wise I think by the front door, the draws could store hats and gloves, we keep all shoes stored at the from door.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Honestly, my cat would love it as a bed in the corner of the living room. I would put all their toys in the drawers so I don't have to look at them on the floor.

EslingerCrew11
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM
When we move that'd work great in my almost 9 yos room when she gets it.

She shares with her two little sisters but when we move ahes getting her own room and a make over and this would be wonderful. I might just make it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EslingerCrew11:

When we move that'd work great in my almost 9 yos room when she gets it.

She shares with her two little sisters but when we move ahes getting her own room and a make over and this would be wonderful. I might just make it!

If you click on the picture it takes you to the site that has more information about the item.

little.worthen
by Tess on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM

the trash

ScarletRose4488
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I would put it by the garage door (in the utility room) to sit on when you put on your shoes / your kids shoes.  It could store the hats, gloves, umbrellas, ect.  I have been meaning to buy a cheap curtain for that room - to hide the water heater, furnace, pipes, ect.  so I would go with a black cloth to match the seat.   (That is black right?)   Then I would paint the oppisite wall the exact grey color in the cushion on the piece.    The other 2 walls I would paint a very light grey.  

Jen
~ I speak from the heart because the truth is always the best - even if you don't know it yet. ~
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Basement where nobody could see it, it is UGLY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)