Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

where would a 6-7 yr old girl hide money?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

need ideas room has been strip searched. older childs school has been called and pockets checked and her back pack (shes the more money obsessed one of the 2) that came up with nothing. oh and also $12 went missing off the freezer almost 2 weeks ago as well. so my question is , if you were a 6-7 year old girl and you woke up during the night and took money off your parents desk, where would you hide it?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM
DD likes too hide things in her purses, pencil boxes,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Quoting coolmommy2x:

DD likes too hide things in her purses, pencil boxes,

that or maybe under or in pillows/pillow cases, in jewelry boxes, between the mattress....

jennie2263
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

have you checked behind furniture? I asked by daughter and she said she would hide it behind her book shelf lol i also had a nephew who flushed his mothers money down the toilet...seriously hope that isn't the case though :)

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom22tumblebugs
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM

The pockets inside the backpack, or wallet inside some purse or shoebox. ... though if there was school store day.... probably for mechanical pencils, pencil toppers, grippers or novelty erasers.

lovelychaos13
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM

we found it ! in a SHOE!!!! questioning the 6 yr old  1st  7 yr old is on the bus home right now. 6 yr old said yeah sis took it and she said not to do it. asked her why she took it and said avie said she was going to buy stuff at the viking store (i small store selling treats ect in her school) that avie has taken other money, asked her where she hides it, she said sometimes purses  their socks because she finds a penny in a sock and it hurts her feet. also said she sometimes hides it inside of toys, but no mention of hiding in shoes! we think if she was lying she would be fast to point out exactly where its at to throw sibling under the bus as they usually yell and point to eachother.

kailalaila
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM

diary, books drawer, shoes, sock, where she keeps her toys.

EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM

under the bed, in a purse/crayon box, under her mattress, folded up in a pair of socks, in the pocket of a folded pair of jeans/shorts/skirt, in a piggy bank (but i'm sure you already checked there if she has one), under a flower pot??, im running out of ideas...

lovelychaos13
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM

well after a scary calm interigation and her 1st saying she thought a burgalar broke in and stole the 1 penny on the desk (shes delayed still doesnt understand amount of money when it comes to bills, but knows coins no prob) under 5 mins and we got a confession, breaking down in tears wasnt sure why she took it trying to save it to buy other things ect. still it makes me and dh feel so disheartened that she would steal. they generally ask permission for everything under the dang sun 1st. her being grounded the next 2 weeks at least is a mandatory but  what else for consequenses we arent sure what else to do.  shes calming down in her room now taking deep breaths. shes pretty upset with herself as well but we defintly want this stealing sort of thing to be nipped in the bud

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)