Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

When was the last time

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 16 Replies
When was the last time you made a U turn, or when was the last time you missed your Exit on the highway?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Oh my, a U turn, probably 1995 or 96 when we had a 2 car garage.  Sometimes my garage door wouldn't go up, so I'd have to do a u-turn in the garage (small car) and go out the other door.  I've never done one on a street.

I really can't recall missing my exit on the highway.  GPS is my best friend.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I made a U turn last week. I have never missed an Exit. I recently started driving on the highway. I got a GPS for Christmas so I guess I have no excuse not to drive on the highway... I still avoid it and take the longer way whenever I can.
mommasaint
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I live in a town of 3000 people, so we don't have exits lol. Also U turns are referred to as "flipping a b****." LOL. I made one this week when I passed DD's gymnastic studio on the way to pick her up early, because I normally drive to the aquactics center at that time to pick up older DD. 

signingmama2915
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM
I do I turns faults a part of delivering newspapers. Addie missing my turn....monthly?
luvmybug
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I don't drive, so... Never.
mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
A U turn? Just last week on the way to dance class. It's also on the way to my job and for some reason I thought I had to go to work at 5pm with my 3kids lol. And missing my turn? All the dang time! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM

me too...............

Quoting luvmybug:

I don't drive, so... Never.

TroyboysMom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Yesterday! For both!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:11 AM

A U-turn? Hm, I'm pretty sure I've made one since the start of the new yr. As for missing my exit, yesterday- sort of. I accidently got off one exit too early; didn't make too much of a difference b/c I still got where I was going easily, but it was annoying b/c it's not the first time I've done that w/ the same exit.

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Dang, I live in Phoenix, which seems to be the city of U-turns.  I think I made 2 yesterday alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN