Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

It's Library Lover's Month....

When was the last time you were at the library? What did you do there?

Cindy

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
starshine9
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Oh I love our library but I've been using the overdrive app lately to rent ebooks. This summer my boys n I will go a lot more.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM

We were at the public library last summer for a presentation on owls... it was very cool!  Other than that, we are in our church library almost every Sunday getting books for either my DD or myself.

RatherBeReading
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM

We were there yesterday....the kids got books and videos, and then played on the computers, and then played Legos and colored with some other kids. 

We try to go at least once a week, either to the library in our town (small, not a whole lot of books, and rarely any newer ones that appeal to me, but the librarians are sweet and know us) or the one in the next town over (huge, lots of kids programs, books, DVDs. We could probably spend an entire day there and not get bored). 

SparklingHope
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Last week. To let DS pick out movies and books.  I only let him pick out three movies and 1 computer game. We pick about 14 books or so when we go. We use the library books as bedtime story books. Then I picked out some things I had waiting for me in the pick-up area. I do my stuff online so it's ready by the time I get there and the library time be about my son. He loves going there and I know with him with me it's kind of impossible to browse quietly..so I do the onlne thing for myself. haha. 

angelyuna20
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I haven't been to a library in years. I think the last time was in school for homework

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Last Tuesday...I returned some books for dd and picked up a few more for her

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM
A couple years..I have trouble returning books..raack up late fees so I stopped going..LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gracie0221
by Gracie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:44 PM
It's been about a year or so since I've been there. We went to readying time with my 2year old
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GrimmLotus
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM
It's been over 10 years since I went to the Library.
CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Way to long ago................. I think we used the bathroom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)