Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you ever . . .

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM
  • 42 Replies

encounter crazy people at Walmart like they show in the people of Walmart pictures and videos?  If so, what is the craziest that you've personally seen?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Not really. I just saw my first pajama-clad person there this past week (and I've been going to this Walmart for 12 years). There are usually pretty normal people there.

We do get a lot of Amish at our Walmart- there is a huge covered horse-parking area. lol That's not people of Walmart worthy, but probably interesting to see for people who don't live around the Amish.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM

No not really. I honestly don't pay that much attention to other people in public.

soymujer
by Mikki on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Yes, we have!  There's been a couple.  The most recent was an overweight guy with his pants around his butt showing his crack.

family in the van   Mom of four

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

OMG YES!!!

Some of the outfits- I walk through there thinking..My Gosh! It isn't even CLOSE to halloween!! There have bee nseveral times i've thought about going for my camera!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Haha - do you read Janet Evonavich's  Stephanie Plum novels??

There was a line in one of the books about someone's backside looking like two squirrels fighing in a sack...

OMG!!! I SO SAW THAT AT WALLY WORLD last week! It popped in my head clear as day and I almost snorted my water out my nose!!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course I read those books.  They crack my shit up.  I always picture Lula walking around Walmart and people whipping out their phones to get a picture for the internet.

JE must spend lots of time in the wally world and that is where the inspiration for her characters comes from.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Haha - do you read Janet Evonavich's  Stephanie Plum novels??

There was a line in one of the books about someone's backside looking like two squirrels fighing in a sack...

OMG!!! I SO SAW THAT AT WALLY WORLD last week! It popped in my head clear as day and I almost snorted my water out my nose!!

liz.1986
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Yep! I saw an old woman, a long time ago, walking through Wal-Mart with only a mesh shirt on. You could see everything! She had horrible saggy boobs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM
No i do not pay attention.

Quoting natesmom1228:

No not really. I honestly don't pay that much attention to other people in public.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

OMG This posts makes me want to run to Walmart with my camera... BET I could find someone within 30 minutes! LOL

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I'll take that dare.  LMAO

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

OMG This posts makes me want to run to Walmart with my camera... BET I could find someone within 30 minutes! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN