Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids
I know this might sound odd .. But I'm alittle worried about the size of my sons penis he is 7 and tho it has grown since he was a baby it's still pretty small.. I did a read up on it and it says a average size at this age is 2.4 inches pushed all the way back.. But I would feel alittle weird asking my son if I could measure is penis and he probably wouldn't even let me.. I'm just curious if this is normal.. I don't mean to sound like a weirdo it just worries me.
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Replies (141-144):
mjande4
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Eww!  Again WHAT kind of a person, other than a serious creep, talks about their teenage sons like this!?

Quoting kjacks81:

I do the same, mom, for my teenage sons, just like I would if I had girls.  Don't let these other moms try to make you feel wrong about it.  I asked my sons if they would prefer if I left the room, but they didn't care.  They're both very well-hung, so they have nothing to hide.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

You don't go to in the room for their annual exams and see them when they have to check their private parts?  I still do for my 15 & 14yr old.

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Normal parents don't talk about their kids like this at ALL.  IF a father made a comment about his daughter's breasts like you just did, he would be facing charges.  NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Quoting kjacks81:

You're the one making it creepy.  What's the big deal, it's a body part?  If I had daughters and they had big boobs, would I not notice that?

Quoting mjande4:

Eww!  Again WHAT kind of a person, other than a serious creep, talks about their teenage sons like this!?

Quoting kjacks81:

I do the same, mom, for my teenage sons, just like I would if I had girls.  Don't let these other moms try to make you feel wrong about it.  I asked my sons if they would prefer if I left the room, but they didn't care.  They're both very well-hung, so they have nothing to hide.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

You don't go to in the room for their annual exams and see them when they have to check their private parts?  I still do for my 15 & 14yr old.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I very much agree with unspecified42.  The way fullxbusymom got jumped by a few ladies simply because she has a different comfort level with nudity was really a bit much.  As someone else said, her statements got twisted & read into in ways that no one should have been if they read the statements objectively.  I don't see how half the conclusions made about her statements were even arrived at.

Quoting unspecified42:

Accusing people of being pedophiles because they are comfortable with casual nudity in their home is concerning. Assuming that people who see their children naked occasionally get sexual pleasure from it is absurd and alarming, and makes me think that some women are hypersexualized. Just because someone has a different idea of modesty than you doesn't mean they are a sexual predator, and accusing them of such is definitely not coming from a normal psyche.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

REALLY?? LMAO @@

That's to ofunny! because we believe a person's body is their property and ask that we be respected by keeping our bodies to ourselves makes us abuse victims??

I'm not the one that needs a shrink!

Quoting unspecified42:

Some of you are frighteningly uptight about nudity. It almost sounds pathological how terrified of and appalled by nudity you are! I suppose abuse victims might feel that way, so I'll give you ladies the benefit of the doubt.

OP- I vote make it a non issue. Like others have pointed out, there's nothing to be done about it, and it will only make the poor kid self conscious if you talk about it in front of him. Sounds like he has enough on his plate! Remember that penis size doesn't matter anyway when it comes to real, loving relationships.

liliana5
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I find this all very odd! However maybe he's a grower not a shower. My fiancé is a grower, he looks super small but then it just grows and grows... But this is something that you really should talk to a doctor about its kinda makes me feel creepy even commenting in the way I did... It's just a thought though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)