Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 2/18/13

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 27 Replies

Are you organized? How do you stay organized?

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:36 AM

I am organized but it probably doesn't look like it to anyone else.

endurablemist
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I am in somethings, but others I only dream of being organized.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system.....yes and no to being organized.  Most people would see my workroom and say I wasn't, but it's divided up into types of projects (fleece and flannel for baby projects, red/white/blue for Soldiers' Angels, etc.) and I rotate what I'm working on.  Of course, everyone sees my workroom as the place to dump things that they are not sure where to put, so things get a little crazy.....but scheduling....yes, when it comes to schedules, I'm fairly well organized

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Pretty much...

Since we Homeschool I use bookshelves to keep organized. One shelf is teacher manuals, another for research stuff, one for office supplies, etc.

No activity or event exists unless it is in my calendar which syncs to my phone and computer.

Excel spreadsheets are my best friend. From grocery lists to the kid's weekly assignment sheets.

corrinacs
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I would like to say that I am.  I feel that I'm organized, but my DH says differently.  I have and odd sense of organization LOL

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Yes I am organized. I stay that way by making sure everything goes back where it came from. I don't like clutter.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I would like to be organized...
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I am in some things and not others. I'm not confident that I will ever have it ALL together at once. lol

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Gotta add...even when my office looks like a tornado struck..there is some order to it and I can usually walk in and find anything in a matter of seconds. Drives DH bonkers! LOL

My cell phone on the other hand..I swear it sprouts legs ad runs and hides from me!

mom4awesomekids
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
No I wish I was
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)