Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Where would YOU put . . . 2/19/13

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 24 Replies

this in your home? You can not change the color or the item in anyway. You can change what is set on/in it. What room will you put this in? Will it inspire a room makeover?

This one is being posted by popular demand.  lol  I posted this particular item a few days ago in another group.
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Susan0805
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
No where? The trash?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw this in the other group, and I'd still put it in the same place. I'll wait a little while to see if anyone else comes up with the same idea. :-)

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM

No where. I think it's awful.

The only thing I could possibly think of is Halloween, but I never decorate for it.

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL WTFrick is that? One idea is that we would could put it on top of DD's dresser with a warning that this is how she'll find herself if she doesn't start listening and obeying better! We have a really sick sense of humor in my family sometimes, no offense intended!

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Quoting carakitty:

LOL WTFrick is that? One idea is that we would could put it on top of DD's dresser with a warning that this is how she'll find herself if she doesn't start listening and obeying better! We have a really sick sense of humor in my family sometimes, no offense intended!

LOL

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I love that one.  

Quoting carakitty:

jamianne
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Is that a lamp?  My dh would so put that on his desk at work if he could.  At home it'd probably go on the computer desk.  It's hideous, but hysterical at the same time!  I kinda like it.  :)

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Yes, ma'am.  It is a lamp and I find it hideously hysterical as well.

Quoting jamianne:

Is that a lamp?  My dh would so put that on his desk at work if he could.  At home it'd probably go on the computer desk.  It's hideous, but hysterical at the same time!  I kinda like it.  :)

MJP76
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hahaha that would totally go in our guest room, by the bedside. 

gracie0221
by Gracie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:42 PM

omg that is hilarious! lol I would probably put that on a side table in my living room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN