Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 2/20/13

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 20 Replies

What would the TEENAGE you think of the MOM you?

Cindy

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM

She would think I look really old I bet. LOL

I think she'd be OK with the way I do things. But my kids are still little. IDK when they get older. 

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:55 AM

The teenage me would be very surprised that I have kids and that I work with little kids everyday.  I did not like little ones when I was a teenager.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

That's I'm goofy and stupid. Typical teen opinion : )

Ds1 is a teen- I know he thinks I'm goofy. Don't think I've hit "stupid" in his mind. . . yet.

JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Hmmm. First thought wpuld probably be how did I end up here? I never saw this life for myself. But once she saw what all I have, she'd know that the stupid stuff I went through was worth it. Oh and that she better appreciate the body she has, cause my children left their mark.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I think she would think I probably stress out and yell too much, but other than that, I think she would be ok with me.

aimhawk
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM

That despite the hard life we lived I turned out to be one hell of a wife and mother. I would be proud of the person I have become when there were so many obstacles in my way.

Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM

that I am *MUCH* cooler than my own mom was :-)  But that I probably need to relax a bit more and most likely completely accepting of the fact that I did go to college (mainly to get my mother off my back) but that being at home, taking care of the children, husband, animals, and house is where I belong

jaytee
by Jen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM

She would probably think I was a b**ch!

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM

She wouldn't be able to believe that I have a son. I have never never never wanted any kids and that is why I only have one, lol.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I think that the teenage me would wonder when I became so responsible and grown up.  So uncool.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN