Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just emailed the principal

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thank you all for your encouragement!!! I just emailed the principal (who we had a meeting with last week) and told him about my concerns in Math.  OSS doing the test but not looking at the examples and failed it.  He is going to talk to him and try to motivate him to do better.  I had asked if I could come to school with him and he said no because it would be a liability (which I understand) but I'm desperate!!! 

The principal is intimidating looking and a male.  OSS respects men more than women and hopefully he can get through to him.

I am also going to set up an appointment for oss to go be tested and be referred to be tested for LD's if its not ADD.

THank you all for your advice!!!! 

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Glad the principal is willing to work w/ you. Definitely makes things easier! And good for you asking for the testing. Never hurts to do it.

kimkrys1
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM

thanks wakymom... I hope the principal will get through to him!

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I am glad things are starting to work out.

kimkrys1
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM

me too.  I cant wait to get him tested.  I want to rule out all I can and concentrate on what the problem is.

Quoting natesmom1228:

I am glad things are starting to work out.

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I DON'T TRUST THE principal IN MY KIDS SCHOOL..HE TRIED TO START SOME STUFF LAST YEAR WTH ME ,MY DD
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Hope this all works out for the best. Glad the principal is willing to talk to your child and work with them to do better. Good luck with the testing as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)