Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 2/21/13

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 33 Replies

Do you wear makeup everyday? If so, what do you wear? What brands do you like the best? Any tricks that you would like to share?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smushy79
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I have no tricks...but hope other's post something!

I do wear it every day and usually have a mix of products. For concealer I use Covergirl, for powder I use Neutrogena, blush is Clinique, eye make up is MAC or Clinique.

MamaDearie
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Nope. I'd love to find something inexpensive that works with sensitive rosacea prone skin and sensitive eyes but since I haven't, it's just me most of the time. :-)

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." (Lin Yutang)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I only wear makeup on special occasions, and tend to stick w/ Cover Girl and Maybelline.

No special tricks- just a touch of coverup if needed, blush, powder, mascara, lipgloss, and, if the mood stikes me, eyeliner.

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I don't own any makeup.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I don't wear makeup everyday. I love Bare Minerals. My tip would be to keep it simple. A little goes a long way!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamianne
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I very seldom wear makeup - usually only when we're going out or I'm dressing up.  When I do I use foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss.  I use Mary Kay.  

nova.mommy
by Kristi on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Not everyday,just sometimes.  Maybe about once or twice every two weeks.  Since I am a SAHM, I figure why put on makeup if I am staying home anyway.

Tip - When I worked, I always made sure to do my eyes(mascara, light liner and brows).  Just doing my eyes made me look more happy and alert.  I would also use tinted lip protection(chap stick, blistex, etc.) instead of lipstick.  Lipstick I only used for special occasions.

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I wear foundation everyday--Maybelline dream matte mousse.

angelyuna20
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I don't wear make up everyday, unless I just feel like it lol. I just wear eye shadow, mascara, and blush usually. I don't really care about brands. the only trick I really know is putting light shimmery eyeshadow on the inside corner of your eyes to make you seem more "bright eyed" (great for when you look like you haven't slept in days)

ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM

yes. i wear bb cream blush powder and mascara. i like cg benefit and the sephora brand

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN