Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you wear makeup everyday? If so, what do you wear? What brands do you like the best? Any tricks that you would like to share?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I wear powder and lipstick pretty much every day. I don't do full make up every day.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM
This...

Quoting wakymom:

I only wear makeup on special occasions, and tend to stick w/ Cover Girl and Maybelline.

No special tricks- just a touch of coverup if needed, blush, powder, mascara, lipgloss, and, if the mood stikes me, eyeliner.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I wear it every day that I am leaving the house.  On days that I'm working from home, I just use a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen.  

When I do wear makeup, I start with a moisturizer with sunscreen to help protect my skin.  I use Bare Minerals foundation and concealer.  I have a pearl white eyeshadow pencil that I put a dot of in the inner corner of my eye near my nose, helps with the dark shadows.  Next would be eyebrow pencil and mascara.  Followed by blush.  Lip pencil and lip stick.  The brands on those products vary.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Yes, I wear make up everyday. I wear foundation, powder, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and lip stick. My favorite brand is Sephora and the natural one from Kohls (I can't remember the name).

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Nope.  I wear makeup to church, work, and generally out, but not to the grocery store and never at home just hanging out.  I really like the Rimmel Gel Eye Liner.  I really like Rimmel stuff, in general, but that's just me.  Never been a big fan of the crazy expensive stuff.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I wear makeup on weekdays. I wear Maybelline concealer, Cover Girl foundation, and MAC eyeliner and eyeshadow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RatherBeReading
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting jen113000:

I don't own any makeup.

What she said, lol. My "makeup" is Candy Cane chapstick....I hate other stuff because it feels so unnatural to have it on my face. 

soymujer
by Mikki on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I only wear makeup on days I work or when I have date night.  Other than that, no.  I wear foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and blush.  Today's a snow day so no make up here!

family in the van   Mom of four

rHOPEb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Nope.  I stay  at home, so I only wear it when I go out.  No since looking good for kids....hahahaha!  I wear Mary Kay.  Love their products!  

corrinacs
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Yes, most of the time.  I typcally don't wear makeujp on the weekneds to give my face a break.

I mostly wear Clinique skin care products.  But for eye color, Clinique or Mary Kay.

Tricks: Invest in a good brush set :).  Clean them regularly.  Brushes are better at applying and blending than the little sticks they include in the eyeshadows, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)