Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you wear makeup everyday? If so, what do you wear? What brands do you like the best? Any tricks that you would like to share?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I try to wear it daily. But I have my lazy moments. I have no tricks for what I do. And my brands vary depending on mood and budget.

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Not every day but when I do, I always do smoky eyes! I put eyeliner on and smudge it, then put black eye shadow over because it stays put that way!

And I like rimmel and cover girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherofMiles
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I did everyday until becoming a SAHM. Now only if I'm going out. I wear all Clinique. My tip would be to pay extra for a good foundation and pressed powder. Also to use an oil free moisturizer to help the foundation go on better. I put mine on with a make up sponge. Also, use lip liner under lipstick:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaraBethKY
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Mostly Clinique and Bare Essentials. They don't seem to irritate my skin and last most of the day. 

momtoonein06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I wear it only when leaving the house, and all I wear is eyeliner. No particular brand, and no tricks to tell. 

calsmom62
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Yes. At least eyeshadow and eyeliner. I used to wear foundation daily but have moved away from that. Sometimes I will smooth out my complexion with a quick brush over with mineral powder. For brands I have everything from Chanel to e.l.f. in my vanity. For best powder eyeshadow for the money, mark from Avon is good. I'm in my fifties, my foundation in the summer is usually a light mousse from one of the dept store counters. For winter right now I have a heavier Revlon liquid. I also like eye pencils from lancome. Lipstick is usually estee in rosewood.. I always use estee serum, before my moisturizer, even if I'm not using foundation. and sometimes I put a dab of my foundation into the moisturizer to get just a bit of tint.
IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:23 PM
During the week yes...on weekends only if I'm going out. I use bare minerals.
S_Mowbray
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I only wear it when I go out. We live on a farm so if I am staying home all day I don't see the point in wasting the time to put it on.

LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Not every day, but most. I like maybelline the best but use loreal lipstick, cover girl powder, and like almay. No tricks.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM

No, not everyday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)