Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

T.G.I.F!

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 15 Replies

It's Friday! Hooray! What's on everyone's agenda for today?

We have a 2 hr delay here b/c of all the freezing rain we got last night. Once the kids are all out the door, I'm having lunch w/ some neighbors. It's my day to help in the middle school library this afternoon, and I'm going to a Pure Romance party tonight. Ds1 and dh are going to a Pacers game w/ Boy Scouts, and my cousin will watch ds2 and dd. Busy, busy day!

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Luckily, the kids got on on the bus and to school before the frozen stuff hit here.  I need to be getting my butt in the shower.  

I have to conduct a few interviews today and have a meeting with the mall marketing manager.  I'm getting ready to open the Easter Bunny photo set in a few weeks.

Then I need to stop by a store and pick up some more poster board and tape for reading encouragement posters I'm making for the school.

Then home to make dinner for the husband and kids before I leave for a jewelry party (Origami Owl) at a friend's house.  I'll be there for about an hour before leaving to go set up for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold banquet.

So if you don't "see" me the rest of the day, know that I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  lol

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Shoveling out my car so I can go pick up DS from his dad's. It's a snow day again, so if the roads are clear I can pick him up any time now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

TGIFNo big plans here.  Cleaning and menu planning for my grocery shopping tomorrow. :) 

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Not to much on the agenda today since my youngest is home sick. DH's work hasn't been too busy lately so he's had most Fridays off- he's going to the store for me in a bit. I'm making brownies for a potluck tomorrow and I need to fold a mountain of laundry. Anything else that gets done today is a bonus!

nova.mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM

DD has a Girl Scout function tonight and was going to do a GS Cookie Booth sales Saturday morning, but because it is so cold it was cancelled.  So we need to go to my parents to drop their cookies off sometime this weekend.

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I worked already. Came home and got the kids to school. Then spent an hour at the gym. Now home just relaxing for now. Not sure what else is on my agenda for the rest of the day.

Chymerra
by Jolie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Watching my nephew and then taking my DD to a birthday party lstrr this afternoon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by Janita on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I am so tired. I have a break from work before I go back I am going to grab something to eat. Later on is school.......... TGIF

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Not much here.
JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Laundry. Reclean house before the bbq this weekend. And cook dinner. Nothing major but i am ready for it to be done none the less.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)