Reading Challenge: Have Your Child Read Everyday! WIN a $25 Gift Card!!
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!
In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday on March 2nd, we are running a two week reading challenge!
To sign up for our Reading Challenge, just reply to this post! Every day for two weeks, we will post a new activity or question aimed at helping you focus on getting your child to read for an extra 15 minutes each day (or read to them)!
Beginning Monday March 4th, you'll receive a daily link to the post of the day!
One lucky member who replies to this post and participates in all 14 of the activities will WIN a $25 gift card! We will have other fun prizes during bonus days so be sure to check in every day!
We'll add the daily post links here!
Day 1: Reading Challenge Day 1: Who Is Your Favorite Dr.Seuss Character?
Day 2: Reading Challenge Day 2: What Grade Is Your Participating Child In?
Day 3: Reading Challenge Day 3: Read a New Author!
Day 4: Reading Challenge Day 4: Talk About It!
Day 5: Reading Challenge Day 5: Read About Your Location ~ BONUS DAY!
Day 6: Reading Challenge Day 6: Read a Poem
Day 7: Reading Challenge Day 7: When I Grow Up!
Day 8: Reading Challenge Day 8: Let's Take a Trip!
Day 9: Reading Challenge Day 9: Choose Someone Famous!
Day 10: Reading Challenge Day 10: Favorite Book ~ BONUS DAY!
Day 11: Reading Challenge Day 11: Favorite Character
Day 12: Reading Challenge Day 12: Favorite Animals
Day 13: Reading Challenge Day 13: Sports, Activities and Hobbies
Day 14: Reading Challenge Day 14: Let's Read it Again
The Official Rules
- The Reading Challenge Giveaway starts 3/4/13 at 8am (ET) and ends 3/17/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to all 14 activity posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/31/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.