Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 3/2/13

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 11 Replies

It's Write A Letter Of Appreciation..

Who would you write the letter to and why?

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tryshx
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:46 AM

My grandmother.  She is the most kindhearted, straightforward, loving, caring, warm person I've ever met in my life.  She tells you what you need to hear if you need to hear it (for your own good whether you like it or not lol), but she's never turned away a person in need either.  She would give someone the shirt off her back if they needed it. I truly believe that.  I love that woman with all my heart and I don't tell her enough how much I appreciate her.

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom. She's done a ton for us....even as adults. I know I wouldn't be as healthy, happy, well off as I am today without her.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband.  He has stood beside me, supported me and listened to my ideas and complaints through out all of my PTA insanity.  Most importantly, he did all of this even though he was opposed to me getting as involved as I am.  He hasn't once said "I told you so" or asked me to quit.  When the going got tough, he was right there to cheer me on.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM

My mom, for instilling in me a great work ethic, strong sense of independence and strength as a woman. I love my mom~ she's my hero :)

MJP76
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

My husband. For being such a good husband for all these years.

jamianne
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My favorite college professor.  I was having a horrible time dealing with some personal stuff the second half of my freshman year and was in danger of failing.  He gave me a "C" in his class, even though by all rights I should have failed.  I made sure to bust my butt for the next three years.  I asked him about the grade later and he said "I knew something was going on.  You did well first semester but second you seemed so unhappy.  I knew that you just needed a chance."  Just knowing that one person had faith in me when I wasn't even certain of myself was the one thing I needed when I needed it.  I never would have gotten where I am now otherwise.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
My husband for beining understanding n my parents n nanny beinging there us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
toni77
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM
My husband. For finally growing up and being the HoH. For working two jobs to support our family. For being understanding of my health problems, even though I know he is soooooo much more frustrated than me. For putting up with all the bs...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:57 AM

To my husband. We have been though a ton of crap over the 13 years we have been together. But thought communication and compromise we have made it work. And he has been there for me though all the horrible and good times, without passing judgement. And for that I love him even more than ever.

smushy79
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Hmm....I guess I would write one to my DH for the little things he does for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)