• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 17 Replies

So what are your plans for tonight and this weekend??

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gracie0221
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

No special plans tonight. dd is having a sleepover at her friends tonight, so it will just be us 3 at home. We will probably order take out somewhere and watch a movie.

natesmom1228
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Nothing tonight.

Tomorrow we have our normal running around to go. Tomorrow night we are going to a meat raffle.

Sunday - Hubby wants to work on the kitchen cabinets more. I want to paint the trim around my new window.

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Yay! I'm so happy it's Friday.

I have a ton of part time work again, and so I'll probably be working most of the weekend. My son starts a week long hockey camp on Sunday.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Hmmm... nothing big this weekend..
The usual..karate, church, housework, relaxing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Tonight we're headed to another elementary school in our district. My youngest's artwork was chosen for the district art show. It is coordinated with a special evening out that our town is having so that the public can come to see the artwork. I'm very excited!

Tomorrow we have church and a potluck.

Sunday morning I'm going to brunch with my parents and brother for my dad's birthday. The rest of the day will be spent cleaning and doing yardwork.

jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Tonight I am taking my son to karate then going to the gym. Tomorrow I have a baby shower then nothing else planned.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimberlynn
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
My oldest daughter is going roller skating and slumber party with her friends tonight. Not sure what my son has planned yet. My DH will be home around 7, so I think I'll just hang out at home with my 9 month old and 4 year old daughters. Maybe do some kind of fun Easter type craft with them and watch a movie while eating the cookies (w/4 year old) we made. Spring break starts after school today, so we are making plans of what we want to do next week.
theresaphilly
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My son's friends, 5 of them are coming for a sleepover tonight. So I will be ordering their favorite foods, and making their favorite punch. The other three I will be trying to keep them from bugging him. Saturday night we will be going over to my SIL house for a big get together we have every three times a year. It's about 15 adults and too many kids to count. We really have a great time. Eating, music, games, movies, really just spending time with friends and family.

insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Well were waiting on the kids to get home. Then weve gotta go pick up hubbys paycheck then dropping oldest off at my moms. Then were taking our youngest off at hubbys moms. Coming back were stopping at our fav bar/rest. Having a few drinks n eating prime rib for my birthday which is Monday. Tommorow were home then sun my mom n hubby n kids n i will celebrate my Birthday with dinner and cake n ice cream n presents. Its gonna a GREAT weekend!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IloveNCIS
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM

My son has been playing Upward Basketball. Tonight they are having their end of the season party. Tomorrow my son has his last basketball game and then we are playing catchup with school work, we school through a virtual academy. We got a little bit behind this last week so now we need to catch back up. Other then that, I don't really have any set plans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)