Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Best part, worst part

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
What was the best part of your day? What was the worst?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I ask my kids this everyday after school. :) It's a toss up.  I have two best parts -The best part of my day was watching my daughter during her dress rehearsal of student choreography.  This is the first year she's done her own choreography and she did fantastic. :) The other best part of my day was watching my son ride his bike by himself for the first time.  He's way too old, but he has had absolutely no desire to learn until recently. :) The worst part was losing my phone - again.  Thankfully it was only missing a couple of hours before DH found it for me.

MJP76
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM

The "me time" part of the day is the best. But I don't really have a worse.. Maybe bedtime because I have night insomnia, so I know I'm just going to toss and turn all night..

gonecrazi
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Best part-Going to the moies with dh and ds.

Worst part-Cleaning up behind teenagers

CrazedMomof2
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Worst: being in the car for 7hrs.

Best: hanging out with the family all day. The kids were great and we had a fun time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:53 AM

The best part of my day was attend my lifespan development the professor in this class always make the lecture interest. The worst part was going to work. I hate working on the weekend.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM
The best part was dd walking right so we didn't have to go back to the er.
The worst was being sick all day :(
TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:17 AM
The best? Lounging around in Barnes and Noble for three hours with DH and DS, just looking at books and being together. The worst? Walking into a wall while trying to get into the bathroom.
endurablemist
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:59 AM
The best was finding lawn mower, and weed wacker for $200,it was used but under a year old. The worst was buying this awesome patio set only to get it home and while putting it together one of the screws for the table leg was already stripped. So we will be taking it back today.
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Best part of yesterday- Ds2 had fun at his Cub Scout Pinewood Derby; he won 3 out of the 4 heats he was in.

Worst part of yesterday- After being good at the Derby, the kids were in rare form at the Flower and Patio Show that afternoon. . .

SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:11 PM

The best part was going to brunch with my parents for my dad's birthday.

The worst was just a fwe minutes ago- my little guy tripped over a shovel and then fell onto some metal fencing laying out (the township is widening the road and anything in the path of the widening has to go- so we are ripping out my in-laws' iron fence in front of their house.) We're icing the cut, but it still hurts when he tries to walk so we're keeping an eye on it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN