Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 3/11/13

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:04 AM
  • 27 Replies

Would You Rather..... Have your dream job with low pay and have to relay on public assistance to live OR make $1,000,000 a year to sit in an EMPTY room for 8 hours a day?

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Hm. I don't know. Realistically? If I'm sitting in an empty room, there's nothing to do - so I would be paid $1, 000, 000 to be in a position where I deal with no one, answer no phones, and do no work? I'd take the million a year, and use that time to sleep. 

endurablemist
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
With the chaos life is, I would love to sit in an empty room for 8 hours a day. But I'm pretty sure that would get old fast.

So I will take my dream job and public assistance. At least I would be busy, and have comfort things, like a chair.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Unleds there can be either a tv or some books in that room with me, ill have my dream job. I get bored easily and need fast pace work places to keep me going
JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Can i bring a book or am I permitted to sleep? If so themillion and an overnight shift please. :) if not i am honestly not sure. I will do whatever I need to to put my family in the best posistion possible. And I dont really have a dream job at this moment so Im still think one day a year, maybe two, at empty room will be way more than we ever dreamed of making.
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Boy, that's a tough one... I guess I'd probably take the dream job, but it would be a hard choice!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Right now, I honestly don't know.

smushy79
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:41 AM

$1M!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Wow, Cindy!  That is a hard one.  I'm not really sure if I could sit in a room doing nothing all day long.  I could survive a few days of that I'm sure, but would eventually begin to go a little more crazy than I already am.  However, I don't know if I could manage to live with no money.  I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't imagine living on public assistance as that would eventually wear on me as well.  Both situations would be very stressful and most likely lead to an early grave.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I would choose the empty room for 8 hours, and I would use that time to sleep.
jaytee
by Jen on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I would go so crazy sitting in an empty room for 8 hours a day! I NEED to talk to someone!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)