Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

summer plans

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hard to belive another couple of months and another school year is history, were did the time go??? anyway, do you guys already have summer plans, or still trying to figure out...

For us, were gonna be going to texas for 2 weeks, and thats about all on the agenda.....

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM

we are trying to figure it out.   Last year we spent nearly 2 weeks on other side of country and towards the end it didnt go so well.  DD did not like her picture taken at all for any of the family get togethers.

ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM
We are on spring break now, so we haven't done a lot of thinking about our summer vacation. I know we'll have several camping weekends throughout our state. We've talked about taking a week or two traveling through Michigan. There are several National Parks in the UP. The tall ships will be sailing the Great Lakes this summer as well, and it would be nice to see them someplace other than Duluth harbor on Lake Superior. However, we'll see them in Duluth if we can't catch them on Lake Michigan. We'd also like to see the Ford Museum.
jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:27 PM
We have a family vacation planned in August. We will do days trips as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MJP76
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Yeah, we are going to get the garden going, DD sweet 16, and then shipping the kids off to grandmas for the summer. 

DH and I do a lot of date nights, that include fine dining and fun, we are also taking a vacation to myrtle beach.

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM

We're still trying to figure it out. I do need to sign my son up for summer soccer today before it fills up.

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM

We are still figuring it out.... I know a lot of swimming will be involved

natesmom1228
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I have a few plans set already. My son goes to summer camp for 10 days at the end of July - beginning of August. We are planning a huge summer party at a local state park.

sunflower37
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:39 PM

We are still trying to figure out where to go..

confused

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:39 PM

We always go away somewhere for a week every summer.  Still have no idea when or where, and we still have a few months to figure that one out.  I honestly am not a planner, we do things spur of the moment most of the time.

TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Ds is participating in a Lego builders camp, and will be going to camp this summer. His birthday is also during the summer, so we'll be celebrating. He may or may not take a refresher course for swim lessons; we'll see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)