Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Have you started buying your kids a few summer outfits??

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:11 PM
  • 72 Replies

I always buy dd's early....I bought a few shirts and a pair of shorts yesterday

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danaswifey0930
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

yes. i try to stay a season ahead....he has about 7 complete summer  outfits :)

SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM

At the end of last summer I found a ton of girls' stuff on clearance for my daughter, so she's good to go. I couldn't find much of what I was looking for for my oldest son then, so this week I bought him a few outfits. My youngest son will get a bunch of his older brothers' shorts, so he should be all set.

Now I need to get myself some stuff!

natesmom1228
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM

My son doesn't need anything new. He is good for summer.

jaytee
by Jen on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Nope. I still need to. My youngest doesn't need anything, she was given some hand me downs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Yes for DD. She begged for some shorts and sandals. My DS doesn't need much. He already has basketball shorts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I tend to buy pieces throughout the year as I find them. He has about 6-8 outfits tucked away in the closet right now. He should be fine.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM

No, I've never bought an outfit in my life.  I buy clothing every now and again, but never specific outfits.  I only buy clothing for my boys when/if they need it.  Right now it is too freaking cold here to even be thinking about shorts, let alone wearing them.  In another month or so, I will have them try on what they have and see if they need any new shorts or not.  They really don't need any new t-shirts since they each have at least 50 that fit them.

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM

My son still fits into his clothes from last summer.

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Same here...I have to shop for myself

Quoting SahmTam:

At the end of last summer I found a ton of girls' stuff on clearance for my daughter, so she's good to go. I couldn't find much of what I was looking for for my oldest son then, so this week I bought him a few outfits. My youngest son will get a bunch of his older brothers' shorts, so he should be all set.

Now I need to get myself some stuff!

MichelleSw
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Yes! I caught a sale with some graphic tees for $3 & $4. I loaded UP! Shorts & a bow, she's good to go lol! I've bought a few pairs of shorts and a pair of sandles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)