Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Birthday gifts for 7 yr old boys

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 34 Replies

Does anyone have a boy this age or in the elem. age range?   DD is invited to a party and i am not sure what we should look for.  I know girls this age like crafty things, does this hold true for boys?  Obviously nothing pink or girly  that much i know for sure.   DD also said she didnt want to pick anything out that would "freak"his mommy out so no gross things.

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
knagsmom
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Legos. Giftcard
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ladysamanda
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Anything Pokemon, Super Mario Bros,Ninja Turtles, or Power Rangers. Just get an action figure. Boys are easy to buy for!

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I second Legos

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM

ok thx girls.  I was thinking action figures or maybe an action figure lego set thingy i have seen.  We bought him hotwheels last year  LOL so did not want to repeat same gift.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That's funny because my boys don't like any of those things.  lol

Quoting ladysamanda:

Anything Pokemon, Super Mario Bros,Ninja Turtles, or Power Rangers. Just get an action figure. Boys are easy to buy for!

annelauer
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I agree with Legos unless he has siblings young enough that they could be a choking hazard.  Thoughtful, more personalized gifts are also nice.  Does your daughter know him well enough to know what his hobbies are?  Maybe you could take her shopping with you and she would see something that would be just the right fit for him.  If not, I'm sure he'd appreciate a gift card.  Good luck!

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Legos. My stb 7yo dosemt own action figures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM

My youngest son (9) is really into Legos, Batman, Ninjas, Pirates, and Army guys.  My older son (12) was into race cars and monster trucks at that age.

jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM
My almost 7 year old boy loves legos super mario bros ninja turtles beyblades and drawing pictures.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tennisgal
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

legos...legos is always the right answer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)