Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What does your child want to be when they grow up?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 125 Replies
YDS(9) wants to be a lawyer/actor/fashion designer.And he wants to have 100 horses and a houseful of babies!!lol
CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM

She wants to be a toy cat doctor  or a real animal vet.  Not sure which from one day to the next.

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM

My daughter (13) a lawyer, my son (12) a naval pilot, and my youngest son (10) an architect

momofquinadeva
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM

my son (6) wants to be a fire fighter or a cop and wants to join the army

AA2.0
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM

DD is 5 and last time she mentioned it, she wanted to do hair and own a salon. lol

BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Dd, 8, and her bestie both want to be vets, or, animal shelter girls. Lol ds, 9, has never expressed a future career. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

She wants to be a toy cat doctor  or a real animal vet.  Not sure which from one day to the next.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Any specific animals or all of them?  DD, age 7, is in love with felines of all natures.

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Dd, 8, and her bestie both want to be vets, or, animal shelter girls. Lol ds, 9, has never expressed a future career. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:56 AM

My son wants to work in wildlife rehab. My daughter wants to be a chef.  And my youngest wants to be an art teacher.

BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Lol we have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 kids. Lol dd and her bestie are in love with dogs. Lol well, more like obsessed with them. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Any specific animals or all of them?  DD, age 7, is in love with felines of all natures.

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:12 AM

We have one live cat and a whole herd of stuffed ones. Gotta love when children latch on to a certain interest.  DD's brother has 2 live cats as well but they arent as mellow as our cat.

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Lol we have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 kids. Lol dd and her bestie are in love with dogs. Lol well, more like obsessed with them. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Quoting frndlyfn:

crazedmama06
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:15 AM

The older two want to be army police men with dogs. (K9 MP's.) but it changes from that to army firefighters. The youngest can't tell me yet but I have a feeling I'll be an army wife and mom. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)