Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Getting out with a fever?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you have two children..............would you pack up your youngest (who has a fever virus) to take the oldest to school?  Or would you let the oldest skip for a day?  There is no bus option and the dad cannot take to school on this particular day.  

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Replies (21-23):
MamiJaAyla
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM

yeah.  I would take oldest to school.  There's no reason not to.  Wouldn't you hve to bundle youngest to go to dr. To pick up meds etc.  so yeah, ride to school and back ... not a big deal.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I would pack the kids up and get to school.  Now the child with a fever shouldn't be attending class though since when you are feverish you really are too sick to be in school.  A quick trip in the car wouldn't hurt anyone though.

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM

My dh takes dd most days but, if I had to take her and take ds out sick, then I would. We don't get out of the car when we drop off or pick up so he would only have to sit in his seat. He is only 4 (5 in July) and will be homeschooling for at least the next year due to health issues so it wouldn't be a problem the other way around. We all just stay home if dd is sick. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN