Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 3/21/13

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:47 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

When you were in Elementary school, who was your best friend? How about in Middle school? High School?

What is your best memory of you and your best friend?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM

K through 4th, I didn't really have a best friend. Then we moved and I found a whole group of friends I was really close w/. I guess my "best friend" out of them was Virginia. Best memory would be just hanging out at each other's houses, having sleepovers, and being silly.

smushy79
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I dont even remember Elem school. I had lots of little friends. Middle school I had a couple of BFF's but it seemed like there was always a third wheel and I was it. That sucked. HS....my best friend was named Liz, and we ended up being college roommates together. Not a good idea, lol! Best memory would be taking a trip with the school to FL!

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:41 AM
2nd -6 Kelsy.. we stayed friends till now, but not near as close .. my faveemory with her from that time was our birthdays were 2 days apart. And we were just wild lil girls in school!

In 7th grade I added Jessica Amy an. Amber

9-age 20 Amy and amber were my closest friends

The summers between 9-12 grade, hanging out watching scary movies, going to Walmart ay 3 am..... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM

My best friend in elementary school's name was Darla. In middle and high school, Rhonda. I had another good friend from K-12, Brenda. I'm still best/good friends with all 3!

steelcage
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I had several...I wasn't very good at keeping friends for very long (my mother's abusive ways usually made me lose a lot of them over the years). My first best friend was my grandmother's next door neighbor.

soymujer
by Mikki on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Steve Liehs and Amanda Sheets were my best friends all the way through school.  Well, I didn't meet Amanda till second grade but still and we are all still friends!  What is amazing is that I met Amanda when I moved in with my dad.  After a couple of years living with him, I went back to live with my grandparents in another town.  In junior high, she had moved to the same town!

Best memory with Amanda was staying the night and watching Dirty Dancing.  My grandma wouldn't let me watch it because she thought it was to riskee for me.  I was like 13 or 14.  After watching it, I didn't understand why because I didn't see anything wrong and still don't.  I have let my 13 year old daughter watch it.  There are worse things out there!

family in the van   Mom of four

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I do not rember elementry.middle was elain n hight school was schlinda.
I do not talk to the any more.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I had the same two best friends from Elem. clear though High School. We are still best friends even today. We became best friends in 1st grade. We all have August Birthdays. Mine is the 22nd, one is the 28th and the other the 29th.  Only two of us were born in the same year, the other a year later.

Best memory was the video we had to make for History class. It was such a blast.

momofjkkc
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:55 AM
My dad was in the navy on elementary school and we moved alot so I didnt gey close to anyone than so my best friend in elm. would be my sister#2. In middle and high school my best friend was and still is Christina. She is my sons unofficial Godmother. We used to go camping together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I only really remember one of my elementary best friends. I am still friends with her. Middle school was the same. High school was the same plus a few more. Best memories are just the sleepovers and going to the mall and hanging out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)