Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

"not me" ghost

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 24 Replies
3 moms liked this

I don't know about you gals but I get really sick of hearing "not me," "it wasn't me," or "I didn't do it."  You know when something is done but yet none of your kids did it.  I was looking for a cup and looked in my dishwasher and there it is with some dirty dishes it in and no one turned it on.  Asked the kids since they are in charge of the dishes but not one of them did it.

family in the van   Mom of four

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
STVUstudent
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Ida Know is a regular visitor at our house also... grrr

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Yep. I have "Not me", and "I don't know", living in my house, and I have yet to see what they look or sound like. But I can tell you what they have done.

nova.mommy
by Kristi on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:19 AM

If you see this 'ghost', let me know what to look for because he visits here also.

eye rolling

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I KICKED NOT ME OUT BUT HE KEEPS COMPING BACK WTH HIS FRIEND I DONT KNOW AND WASENT ME..
jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Gotta love the not me ghost.... not!!

gonecrazi
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

That's like my boys. We have MR.I DIDN'T DO IT.

belindah
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

we have invisible kids that live here there names are not me, wasnt me, and i didnt do it, by the way i didnt do it pronounces his name iiiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidnt dooooooooooooo it,  if anyone sees their parents please tell them they come get them at any time

firefly63701
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM

We have a kids named Seriously come visit.  Everytime I ask my ds something he says "seriously".  Makes me want to bang my head on the table.

corrinacs
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Yep, I've seen this "ghost" too.  I have told my son how important it is not to lie.  He's starting to see it now when I intterogate him about things he's said.  He says "why do you keep asking"....and I talk to him about the truth, and how he's lied to me several times so I don't know if I can trust him.  Hopefully it will hit home soon.

I tell him that he won't be in trouble if he tells the truth after the minor incident.  But lying it and of itself does carry weight.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Not Me and I Didn't Do It live here, too.

Most frustrating is when all 3 males in the house (yes, I'm including dh in this one!) deny being the one(s) w/ bad aim around the toilet. . . Well, I know it wasn't dd or me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN