Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

First loose tooth !!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

I was told by dd (age 7) that the tooth fairy brings prizes not money.  So what kind of prizes does she bring?  The tooth has not fallen out yet and it is in the front of mouth on the bottom.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I would say something small like stickers, some unblown ballons (any thing you could get at the dollar store LOL)

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Our tooth fairy brings money and a toothbrush.  My dd saw on tv or in a book that the tooth fairy brings a toothbrush, so she expects one every time.

jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Prizes for me would be small things. Easily to fit under the pillow. The dollar store is a great suggestion! 

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Tooth Fairy only brings $1 per tooth to our house. When dd started mentioning how much some of her friends have gotten, I had to let her know that the Tooth Fairy leaves different things at different houses, just like Santa and the Easter Bunny do.

If you want to humor her and do prizes, I'd go w/ Dollar Store stuff, and maybe a toothbrush or travel size tube of toothpaste.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Thanks girls.

aetrom
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM
We did a book about looking a tooth once. A new toothbrush. Silly string
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM
$5 for the first tooth, $1 for all others. I like the tooth brush idea a PP mentioned. I never heard of prizes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Me neither.  I think she just wants more bracelets or hair thingies LOL.  Silly girl.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

$5 for the first tooth, $1 for all others. I like the tooth brush idea a PP mentioned. I never heard of prizes.

Decker
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Our tooth fairy brings a letter, 2 dollars, and the last time she also gave fairydust. This time the tooth fairy will be bringing a letter, 2 dollars and a pair of earrings.

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Haha! Smart girl!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Me neither.  I think she just wants more bracelets or hair thingies LOL.  Silly girl.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)