Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

piog PTC

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd is in k, today we had a PTC. she is doing great, she is reading at a 2nd grade level, and knows 178 sight words, her math is also high level and she is beginning to understand multiplication and division concepts . Am sooo proud :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM

wow  she has the smarts.   DD is in 1st grade but when they did the standarized testing she reached 2nd grade level and 4th grade level for some concepts.  She has a few delays though which it makes it hard for her to express herself in class.  We are working on her learning how to spell numbers out with letters since she has mastered her 100 words for the year.

piwife
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:16 AM
They are trying to get her to spend the last few wks in school on a 1st grade class( not all day but a few hrs). They also talked about splitting her year next year to doing have 1st grade/ 2nd grade. For her the sighwords are the fastest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM

That's fantastic!!!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Good for her!

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

woohoo

soymujer
by Mikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Awesome!

family in the van   Mom of four

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM

That's good news.

corrinacs
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:32 PM

That's awesome :).  I hope that if this happens to Caden that he has a great system where he can take advantage of stuff like that!  I have a feeling he's going to need it considering how fast he's blowing through lessons :).  He's in Kindergarten right now :)

piwife
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Quoting corrinacs:

That's awesome :).  I hope that if this happens to Caden that he has a great system where he can take advantage of stuff like that!  I have a feeling he's going to need it considering how fast he's blowing through lessons :).  He's in Kindergarten right now :)

yeah her k teacher is awesome. we are tryin to see if she can sepend some time in 1st grade classes for the last weeks of school
janitablue
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM

That is awesome Congratulation to you and your daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)