Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Some kid beat my son up on the bus >( ......, [ UPDATE ]........

Posted by   + Show Post
The damn kid slammed his head into the school Bus window where the metal part of the window is he kept doing it to him and punching him . I went to the school made a report to them and I made a report and the police station but nobody can do anything till Monday. It pisses me off that little kids are doing shit like this my son is only7 and already dealing with bullies like wtf . My baby has a big knot on his head a bruise on his forehead . Sorry I just needed to vent :(

UPDATE: They found the kid he's in kindergarten they kicked him of the bus and he did get suspended for a week . I can not believe a kindergartner did that to my son wow . So I differently need to my son in karate class or something he needs to learn how to defend himself . I have always told him don't hit anyone you don't need to be in trouble . He listened to me so that's why that kid did this to him . Now I have to show him how to defend himself telling him not to hit was a big mistake I guess . Can you believe a kindergarten did this ? Who's shows a kid how to beat another he was punching and slamming my sons head omg. He had a huge bump on the back of his head its still there but it is going down a lot .Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry.  I hope the school is able to handle this.  There is too much of this going on!

tabitha26
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Quoting Precious333:

Oh my!!!! Im so sorry wow! Makes me want to.cry :(

When he started telling me what happened i had to hold it in it was so sad . It's sad how he says mom I tried to hold his hands so he would stop but he wouldn't so I closed my eyes so it would stop. It broke my heart 💔
Precious333
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I wish i could give you and him a hug. So heartbreaking. It amazes me how kids can do such things! Its just so evil!

Quoting tabitha26:

Quoting Precious333:

Oh my!!!! Im so sorry wow! Makes me want to.cry :(

When he started telling me what happened i had to hold it in it was so sad . It's sad how he says mom I tried to hold his hands so he would stop but he wouldn't so I closed my eyes so it would stop. It broke my heart 💔

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM
i would have a chat wth bus driver,the parents,the school..if it happens agan u will press charges on him and the school .his parent will have to pay all doc bills..that bs ..i would raise hell till something was dune.
tabitha26
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Quoting Precious333:

That's what I was telling his dad how can kids do this so young 6 and 7 years old it just amazes me how violent kids are now at days . Thank you
tabitha26
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Quoting KRIZZ25:

i would have a chat wth bus driver,the parents,the school..if it happens agan u will press charges on him and the school .his parent will have to pay all doc bills..that bs ..i would raise hell till something was dune.

I'm going back down there on Monday the principle was saying I can't be in the room when he talks to the kids because its against school policy to let the parents know who the kid was that beat up my son . The cops will be involved .
Precious333
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM
They're not goinf to make him talk infront of the kid that did this to him without you there?!? Right?

Quoting tabitha26:

Quoting KRIZZ25:

I'm going back down there on Monday the principle was saying I can't be in the room when he talks to the kids because its against school policy to let the parents know who the kid was that beat up my son . The cops will be involved .

tabitha26
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Quoting Precious333:

from what I understand yes I can't be in there . The principle was saying he needs them both in there alone so he gets the story if I'm in there the kids will freeze up. My son already said if I can't go in he doesn't want to go in there he's scared and traumatized I'm not going to let him be in there alone . So I don't know how it will go down until Monday .
Precious333
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I wouldnt either! Maybe you can find another solution with the principle and police. I know my sister, her friend and my dh all had to pick out a few peope who were arrested and identify them. We picked them.out without them being face to face with us, and that wasnt even a case where anyone was beat up, and we were adults! We gave our stories to the police seperately, never havng to face the suspect. Its unfair and even cruel to ask a young child to face someone who hurt them, especially without the parents around!

Quoting tabitha26:

Quoting Precious333:

from what I understand yes I can't be in there . The principle was saying he needs them both in there alone so he gets the story if I'm in there the kids will freeze up. My son already said if I can't go in he doesn't want to go in there he's scared and traumatized I'm not going to let him be in there alone . So I don't know how it will go down until Monday .

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM
teach ur kid to hit back..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN